The challenge? Put together an imaginary soundtrack. This one's for a revenge thriller. Introduce our protagonist. Show the good things in their life. Take those good things away from them. Tell them who's responsible. Unleash.
There's a healthy dollop of blues rock, a bit of techno, some mid section melancholy, a high tempo action scene and some closing credits music. Music from Iceland, Japan, France, Germany, lots of stuff from England...
Have fun, kids. I'll see you on Friday.
- "Should I Stay Or Should I Go?" - The Clash
- "Tied Up" - Rival Sons
- "Texas Flood" - Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble
- "The Devil Takes Care Of His Own" - Band Of Skulls
- "Definitive Beat" - Mirwais
- "No Good" - Kaleo
- "How You Like Me Now" - The Heavy
- "Act IV" - Roddy Woomble
- "Plastic Figures" - Kuersche & Members of Fury In The Slaughterhouse
- "Never Let Me Go" - Florence + The Machine
- "Permanent Waves" - The Kinks
- "Death On The Stairs" - The Libertines
- "You've Been Spiked" - Chris Joss
- "I Remember You" - Skid Row
- "Skull Collector" - Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra