So I always say if you want me to so a scene show on a topic of your choosing, send it my way. I had a request to do a scene show on hip-hop, which is simply too broad a topic to cover in a couple of hours, so I chose something within that request and focused on that. This is a broad overview of the rivalry between East Coast and West Coast rappers in the early 90s, and the inevitable, violent conclusion of it, when the two largest figured in the feud, Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G., were gunned down within 6 months of each other. Both murders remain unsolved.
Also, this show contained a TON of profanity, so if that puts you off, skip this episode and I'll see you next week.
- "6 'N the Mornin'" - Ice-T
- "Fuck Tha Police" - N.W.A.
- "Boyz-n-the-Hood (ft. Ice Cube) (Remix)" - Eazy-E
- "It Was A Good Day" - Ice Cube
- "Nuthin' but a G than (ft. Snoop Dogg)" - Dr. Dre
- "Gin and Juice" - Snoop Dogg
- "Keep Ya Head Up" - 2Pac
- "Bring Da Ruckus" - Wu-Tang Clan
- "N.Y. State of Mind" - Nas
- "Regulate" - Warren G
- "Flava In Ya Ear" - Craig Mack
- "Feel So Good" - Mase
- "Juicy" - The Notorious B.I.G.
- "Fuck Compton" - Tim Dog
- "Fuck wit Dre Day (And Everybody's Celebratin')" - Dr. Dre
- "Hit 'Em Up" - 2Pac
- "Who Shot Ya" - The Notorious B.I.G.
- "2 of Americaz Most Wanted" - Snoop Dogg & 2Pac
- "New York, New York" - Tha Dogg Pound
- "L.A., L.A. (Kuwait Mix)" - Capone-N-Noreaga
- "Bomb First (My Second Reply)" - Makaveli
- "Mo Money Mo Problems" - The Notorious B.I.G.
- "Ambitionz Az A Ridah" - 2Pac
- "Rap Standup" - Chris Rock
- "Soulja's Story" - 2Pac